Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PříjemLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Live For Speed – S3 Development Update

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
jarmilhonda
« E » Leader
« E » Leader
jarmilhonda

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 166
E.Money : 573

Live For Speed – S3 Development Update Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Live For Speed – S3 Development Update   Live For Speed – S3 Development Update I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Live For Speed – S3 Development Update LFS_logo

I happened by the Live for Speed site the other day and wondered what if anything was going on. Last update was to their servers on February of this year and before that, the last pact “Z28″ was released in November of 2009.

Since their was nothing new on their home page, I decided to drop them a note, say hi and see if I can find out what if anything was going on.

A few days passed and I heard back from Victor van Vlaardingen who takes care of their website, statistics and sounds.

Here’s what he had to say..

We’ve been at work, improving LFS :) We discovered, while developing the Scirocco, that LFS had a few physics flaws that really needed addressing. Unfortunately these did not appear to be simple fixes, but instead Scawen had to drastically change and/or rewrite several aspects of LFS’s physics. And because this is pretty tough matter, it is taking a lot of time for experimentation and research. But we’re getting there and the next update is coming closer every day. Unfortunately I can not say when, because as usual we don’t really know. There are still a number of updates left to do.

So the Scirocco is still in development which is great news if anyone was wondering about that. There was also talk of a Rockingham in the UK being scanned and the photos below were from September of last year.

Live For Speed – S3 Development Update ROK_VWS9

Besides development, I asked if we could do an interview as the patch approaches. He mentions “patch” so not sure if it’ll be S3. Sure hope so.. Would love to also see Rockingham included in that update.

Here’s what Victor has to say about an interview and more about the patch..

we’ll see what can be done :) It would be after the patch though (not before), when he’d have
some time to think about other things.

We’ll be in touch,

Victor

Looking forward to hearing more from Victor. I imagine that if he’s telling me to check back weekly, things are getting close. If any of you see that “Test-Patch” section open up on the LFS forums, make sure to drop us a note here at RSC so that we can stay on top of things at LFS.
Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://eliminators.webnode.cz/

Live For Speed – S3 Development Update
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
 :: Live For Speed :: Novinky-
Přejdi na: